Skip to product information
1 of 1


Jeanne Marie Chardonnay

Jeanne Marie Chardonnay

100% Central Coast Chardonnay that's seen 80% of it in stainless steel, with the remaining 20% being barrel fermented. After fermentation there's 10 months of rest in oak barrels. What you have here in the bottle is a medium to full bodied Chardonnay with balanced flavors of vanilla, orange blossom, pear and apple. Toasty oak adds to the long, silky finish.

Regular price $15.99 USD
Regular price Sale price $15.99 USD
Sale Sold out

Orders placed after 7pm will be available the following day. Pick up is not available on Monday. Please pick up your order within 7 days. The name on your order must match a valid ID.

View full details